Kartka z zielonymi kwiatkami

Cześć!
Dziś chcę pokazać karteczkę z zielonymi kwiatkami. Kwiatki wykonałam z białego foamiranu i zabarwiłam je suchymi pastelami (użyłam koloru żółtego i zielonego). W centru znajdują się mini pręciki "bush". Na kartce użyłam papierów z zestawu "My Precious /Girl - EXTRAS".

Hi everyone!
Today I'd like to share with you a card with green flowers. I made them using white and lime foam and colored them with green and yellow soft pastels. I put green mini stamens "bush" in the center. I used the papers from "My Precious /Girl - EXTRAS" set.





Supplies from 14 Craft Bar:



Dziękuję za odwiedziny i komentarze :**
Thank you for stopping by!
Have a nice day :)


Klaudia

Komentarze

  1. Śliczna, cudownie ukwiecona karteczka :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Uwielbiam zieleń i kartka bardzo mi się podoba. Pozdrawiam :-).

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Karteczka piękna, a zielone kwiatuszki kojarzą mi się z aromatycznymi limonkami ❤

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Ooooooooo piękna kartka a kwiaty majstersztyk

    OdpowiedzUsuń

  5. (sorry, I leave my message as a comment because I didn't find contact form on your blog, hoping you'll see it soon.
    Please answer directly to my email address elise.amann(at)wanadoo.fr).

    Hello !
    I'm writting an article for the winter wishes issue of the french magazine called "Passion cartes créatives".
    The subject is "totally white cards"...
    I wish to show your cards (seen here : http://kszp.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2012-08-08T17:01:00%2B02:00&max-results=7&start=42&by-date=false) within this article.
    Would you agree with that ?
    If yes, could you please send me as soon as possible a high resolution photo of your creation ?
    Of course, your name or pen name if you want will appear next to the image, and the address of your blog will be in the address book.
    Thank you in advance for your quick answer, even if it is negative, so that I can get organized (I have to give my paper very soon).
    Best Regards, Elise AMANN

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Prześlij komentarz